Digital Lux Light Meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, including all visible lights such as LED and fluorescent. It’s widely used in scenic design, research teaching, metallurgy building, industry inspection as well as agriculture research, and illumination control.
High Accuracy and High resolution
With the advanced built-in calibration sensor ±3% accuracy tolerance and 2 times/s, range from 0 - 200,000 lux/FC. With a long sensor cord, easy to approach to object.
Big LCD Display, Easy to read
With a 1.9inch large LCD display screen, it’s much easier to read the data.
Built-in low battery indication, auto power off without operation after 3 minutes, convenient and power saving.
Lightweight and Portable
A high-quality carry bag and Hand-held design, make the meter easy to carry; the Compact and ergonomic design makes it fits the hand perfectly, providing a comfortable grip feeling.
- Lux Light Meter, an Easy-to-operate meter to monitor light levels, Measure with Footcandles (FC) and Lux
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200,000 Lux, widely used in scenic design, research teaching, industry inspection as well as agricultural research and illumination control.
- 4 digital color LCD screen, MIN/Max readings, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication
- Meet CIE Photo (Visual function) Standard
- 2 x 1.5V AAA battery(NOT INCLUDE)